hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh purple bruise


Bad isn't it? I got it when I was playing volleyball last week. At first, I didn't notice it turning purple until that particular place felt sore when I touched it. So, well, my hand is purple and I like looking at it. Yes, wierd, I know. Hehe. Oh well. I easily get injuries when I play any form of sports.

Mmmmm, so Aisyah and Syaza came over to practice for tomorrow's BOTB. Damn, wish us luck! We didn't tell anyone except Ellya what song we were performing because its a surprise for everyone. But even so, Ellya doesn't know what has changed. Only the people in my house know *evil grin* Oh! Mei's coming, so hooray! =D

Right, seeing as TTJ has been dry, girls, here's a question for you:
What was/is the worst bruise/injury you've had so far?
Mesti ada punya. Haha.

Cheers, Khadijah.