hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Torrible Tuesday


This is my second post for today. I guess I'm a little excited 'cause the internet is still here after I got home today. Hella for the internetz!

Oh girls, I think I am cursed on Tuesday. It's a Torrible(horrible) Tuesday I tell you. My table mate didn't come to school today and we have like a lot of homework to be due by today and a pop quiz on history for chapter four(which I did not study for). I can tell you that, I am not, not literally, in a stable mood. Mood swings? I don't really know. But sometimes I can be quite hyperactive and I love to make people laugh. It calms me down. What the..

Moving on. I'm just typing anything up, not to think of any idea or main topic for Tuesday but yeah I really hope you girls are having the time of your life like I am now. I'm just dealing with mid term pressure. My mid term starts on 14th of May and I am not ready, at all.

And I love Zac Efron.

I need my schedule to be loosen up a bit because I so tired of the extra classes unconditionally set and home tuition. And internetz craze. I need to stop dreaming and put the dream on action! I need more motivation! I need.. I need him!

I need my mother and I need to be alive.

And I don't think I have a permanent ambition. So that's all from me girls. I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Please leave me a comment and I'll send you a virtual hugs xD toodles!

4 comments:

M said...

your posts make me giggle :D

Anonymous said...

awww xD
(virtual hugs on the wayyyyy)

Aisyah Pahmi said...

ahaha torrible xD

Anonymous said...

all hail torrible hahahahaha xD