hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, April 13, 2009

and i still crumble at your name.

Zara ♥

I don't know what or how to feel right now. Since Y has to leave me to return to his country. There's a 99.9% chance he's not coming back here. It didn't help that when I drew a ): on a yellow post it note, flashed it at him through the webcam and he told me back:
): too, mei
I almost cried. Twice.
It's really hard for me right now. Since I really like this boy and he's a lot of things I'd like in a person. And he looks so fucking sexy in flannel. And his smile melts my heart. However, I can't be selfish and not let him pursue his long life dream/ambitions. I can't hold him back..

Geez, I feel like Ross or Rachel in friends right now.

No comments: