hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, April 27, 2009

room.

Last Saturday was kick ass. I'm still sad I missed Kat's performance. Sorry girls!

My room's current state looks like someone attacked it. Someone unleashed WWIII and made NO SURVIVORS their motto. Haha. Yes, it's that messy.

Apart from that I'm in a standstill. It's like I'm stuck here waiting. Waiting for what? I'm not sure myself. I just feel like I am. Like somethings going to destruct itself anytime soon.

17days. And maybe that's what I'm waiting for (?)

No comments: