hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Disoriented state.

I don't understand. I don't understand a lot of stuff lately.
Sometimes, it seems like I'm trapped in a black hole. No exits to be seen and no entrance to be found. No where to runaway. In a godforsaken perlieu and sod, crying for mercy. Wailing won't do any good either. I own a right bare hand and the left, accompanied by a pocket knife. Or.. would it be more prominent to substitute those for a pen and paper?

There. I lay, formulating my thoughts and engraving my heart on to a piece of paper. I see nothing. I see a void instead of my aesthetic etchings. Am I hallucinating? I don't fancy day dreaming. Not at all. A literal world is what I cherish most. Or am I lost? Lost in my own wraith territory..
-Phonyskinter

♥ Aisyah H.

No comments: