hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello Wednesday


I should be posting up the video but it's taking an awesome long time to upload.

Today was sane. Acceptably sane even with the insanes being .... insane? Annoyed the crap out of me but those kind of people just do those kind of stuff don't they? But I am so so so so so so so so so so SO grateful to have incredible friends. The best friends and those circling around me.

A few posts ago it was just in the first days of April and now we're near to May already. I should start playing basketball in the evenings again. It's just that I don't really have anyone to go with :( And I should start revising everyday since Mid Term is on the 20th and then on the 25th/26th I'm going to Perth to stay with my eldest sister for about 3 weeks. hehehehe.
And there goes May :/

psst, my birthday is on this Sunday :P

No comments: