hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nothin' special yo


I found this picture from a blogger and she's very talented, I'm inspired even.

So, I can't help myself from not posting during Sundays. I love Sundays. But today-- Tennis training, 3 hours long of Additional Mathematics home tuition and two hours of facts and complex sentences in Biology term demanded by my teacher is utterly exhausting. If I'm not getting good grades then seriously... I have a major problem. Ha ha.

My school had our Hari Sukan on Friday and it was.. very.. well.. different than what I experienced last year. Har har. The fact that I had fun shouting "Go Merah! Go! Sikit lagi! Go!" and taking pictures at the same time is amazingly fun. I saw my seniors. There's so much I want to include here but it's unnecessary. Overall, it was a great day. And yeah, physic's tuition got cancel later on and that made my day. Hahaha can't help myself to type that down.

Girls, I challenge you to post a picture of a name sign to someone you love :-)

No comments: