hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Clean Slate


push away all the unhappy thoughts and throw away the unhappy tears. April just might be a whole another story than March. that is, if you want it to. when you set your mind straight, you really have a bigger chance to get things your way. rather than frowning and constantly reassuring if you're good enough, go ahead, DO IT. do it the way you want it to be done. forget the things that are keeping you down. erm, buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih? hehe :P

my March was awesomeeeeeee :D
sure, some hard times came along the way but I'm keeping my head up high. I'm trying to not let learning and education stress me out. no, I don't want to be a stressed-out person.
mm, I have no doubt that April could be awesome too :D

my desktop freaking crashed! some important things in there, all gone. BOOOOOO :
plus, my brother's laptop got some serious issues. haih. I did type out everything on Wednesday but somehow, everything just went missing. the laptop can't even restart normally -.-
it's not my fault this time. hehehe :P


lovess,

No comments: