hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, April 20, 2009

jodoh yang tidak tentu

The best 6 weeks and 8 days spent in my whole entire life with a person.

You're amazing..
And that's one reason why I can't let go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a lost of words. This could probably be the hardest point in my 18 year old life.

Or someone would tell me there's more to come. I don't really know. But right now, I don't think I ever had to be in this place. To actually watch the right person walk into your life and then.. walk out the next minute.

To top it all off the person decides they want to make you hate them so it'd be easier for you to move on. When actually, it makes the situation even more hard than it is.

Life tanks. We still go on anyway.

1 comment:

Doriyuckey said...

aww, darl. be strong!