hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A translucent-self

I don't think the lively feelings still exist in this Internet world. I want to apologize for not posting anything on Thursday. Nothing interesting flew into my mind. I feel opaque. So now, I'm currently stuck in a library in MRSM Perlis with my sibs-- just us, alone. I don't really adore the library excluding the fact that it's air conditioned. So yeah. And I'm reading some book I snatched off the shelf and it seems it had been abandoned ever since 1990. Anyways, I don't think I have much to share. So, that's alll for now.

♥ Aisyah H.

3 comments:

Aisyah Pahmi said...

mrsm perlis? buat ape kat sana?

Doriyuckey said...

MRSM perlis? is it Beseri?
seriously ke library dia takbest? huhuhu.

Aisyah Hamid said...

Esah: Hm, my parents re-union stuff.

Doriyuckey: Hm yeaaaah, the library okay je kot. But yeah, like, empty.