hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Turn the frown, upside down.

Shall we?

Gastric and fever have been attacking since Tuesday morning. I'm dying slowly on my deathbed. And I'm in need of virtual hugs and Cadbury or anything at all that could make me warm and happy and moody-free.

I'm in a complete confusion where I don't know who to trust, who to go for, who to go with. I am now with nobody to trust, nobody to go for, nobody to go with. You know how does that feel? I tend to be sad nowadays.

I just wish, I wish somebody or something could cheer me up for the rest of my life. Wishing that I don't have or I don't have to encounter all these sad memories ever again. And, I wish I could transform to my old self again, I wish all these unwanted stuff have never happened. Like I said, I WISH. My wishes rarely and hardly comes true.

I usually lie on my bed, restlessly, thinking about the things that have happened for the past few days, weeks, months, that describes the word SAD. I'm not the optimist that I used to be. I have revolved into a pessimist. A pessimist that thinks their au courant life is not even worth it. I mean, nothing is meaningful now. Naught at all.

May I be merrier, Amin.

♥ Aisyah H.

No comments: