hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby, I'm Yours

Hello people! I'm so so so so so so freaking sorry I missed a post. I've been so so so so so busy and still am. that's why I didn't do a make-up post over the weekend. hmm. I really can't promise I won't do it again. but I won't do it on purpose la.

and I'm so sorry I'm not able to do the tasks according to rules. peace, I don't know anything about the I Love The Whole World song. heh ;P


she's not exactly my neighbour but her house is just like my second home.
so there, me and Hazirah ;)

I am excited! 2 guys on Youtube commented on my video Baby I'm Yours saying they like my voice. haha. not that I sing for passion or anything but it feels nice being appreciated :)

till then, aisyahpahmi.

p/s : can someone make the font bigger? hehe. it ruins my, and maybe some other people's interest to read this blog. can aa? hehe thank you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'VE LISTENED TO YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO: BABY IM YOURS! AND I LIKE IT. LOVE IT! YOUR VOICE <3 xDDDD