hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Tuesday:

Tuesday is Random Tuesday.

Why?

I cheered for our netball team. I am high. I high, a lot. I did Chemistry homework and skip recess and manage to finish 'em all. I am random? Am I? What? Am I questioning you? Am I? (Okay.. Snap it Zara!)

Everything mixed up. My mother told me not to be sensitive. She said she missed me and wanted to come back here during my next holiday but I disagree. I would not want her to see me in this situation; where I am still confuse with my life.

Dot. Dot. Dot.

Seriously.. Today is a boring day. Another load of homework given. My evening fitness ain't working due to late arriving home. Curse words ain't be using for a long time. I work, work, glimpse and work. Stayback offers is not going to be an optional anymore. I. Have. To. Stayback. After. School. Workload increases.

Also, I passed my Additional Mathematics! And I darn scored my Modern Mathematics. Friday schedule in line-- Parents teacher sort-ish meeting-ish. Ish-stopping. I'm having a short break next week but chores is listed up! Parents going strict ain't a fun thing. Goin' to paint me room; not yet decided on the colour. Olive Green? Grey-ish? Blood Red? Okay, just joking. Please, help me!

Girls, how was your day(as in today)? Leave me a comment.

[Still reading Does My Head Look Big In This? and abandoning school books]

2 comments:

M said...

my day? quite the same.
baked failed cupcakes. haha.
got myself for tips for icing.
i need more friends. i need to grow taller.
i watch Oprah and i need sleep.
i need to exercise.
I am so bored D:

Anonymous said...

M.

baked failed cupcakes? *miahahahahha*
why bored? kerja lah!