hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Head locks like dreadlocks.

Good morning. Selamat pagi. Guten morgen. Bonne matineé

Ever had those times when everything seems to cram in your head? And for once, you couldn't even think. I mean, think about anything at all. And the world seems like it's going to eat you up alive and you have no where to go. No doors available nor windows or fire exits?

I feel like eating myself up alive now.

Happy late CNY to all the readers. I apologize for the missed post. Bite me if you like, I don't mind. I've been having a lot of technical problems lately. It is sad enough. I'll try my best not to miss anymore next time. Back to unfinished homeworks. They are piling up too fast. I feel so lazy nowadays.

♥ Aisyah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up aisyah <3
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

You seem emo-si nowadays. Lighten up a bit.