hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm not saying...


...that I'm busy. No, I am not.

Wait, who am I kidding? I am busy. I just don't want to get too excited for the busy-ness I'm getting. Har har. I think I'll make a list of what I've been up to:

1. Netball Training.
2. Homework & assignments (cliche much?)
3. Phone calls and The Internetz
4. Diagnostic Test (say what?)
5. Fitness Jog/Exercises in evening.

Oh well, I'm just fully packed mostly. Ask Mei if you don't believe me. Twice I blew her off on Yahoo! Messenger. Sorry Mei, I'll make up this weekend probably. And Kat too, we need to talk! majorly! *miahaha* Good news: I finished Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone in one week! I am a dork, ain't I? Yes. Moving on to the second book; Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Also, the challenges will be done by this weekend. Hoping so! (P.S. Did you guys check the draft Esah left for us? Do check. Like now.)

Going offline. Hot bath and school books awaits!

Another Machine
Flickr - Project 365

2 comments:

M said...

dude i totally forgive you. srsly

Anonymous said...

M, miahaha orite. but we need to talk this weekend. hehe :-D