hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, January 23, 2009

blank?

11 points for blank-ness. Hurrah for Khadijah! Alright, I'm crapping.
Right-o. Today is Fridayyyyyyyy. Hello internet, and internet aliens. I've missed you! So well...I see that our two Aisyah's have to be punished for not posting. Oh well, I don't have any ideas on how to punish them. Brain has been fried after countless atempts at high jump and also endless question answering during Maths tuition. Boohoo.

Anyway, le journal seems a bit dry. Hmmm, maybe its because we're all so busy nowadays. And premiere test of Section 5 for the year 2009 is happening in three weeks or so. Sports day is in a month's time, cross country is right after the test. What else.......nada.

um um um

I'm bored. I want to talk to someone, but seems as though no one is online. I want to text someone, but dad isn't allowing me to use his phone. My left thigh is aching and my left ankle nearly got sprained and I don't really feel like going for French class. GREAT -.-;

Cheers, Khadijah.

2 comments:

M said...

i'm always here to listen :)
always <3

Anonymous said...

Blank. Blank. Blank.

YM WEHHH. and dude, im bored with school. darn you school. hahahaha