hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, January 30, 2009

you are so dead


You gals are so unlucky because my brain is inordinately filled with ideas right after I listened to Scouting For Girls' She's So Lovely. Miahahaha.
Hello, today is Friday and it is my day :)

Anyway, in that brown envelope which says "Open Me" contains 7 pieces of folded paper which holds challenges for you gals. At first I was actually thinking of mailing the envelope to you gals by turn but because I'd rather save money, I'll just get you gals to do what I have in mind:

Every third week of the month, you shall post on your posting days the number which you want to do. On the Friday of that week, I shall reveal its contents and you must do the challenge of the number which you have picked (if that makes any sense anyway). But, here's a bonus. You can choose whether or not to do it. See. I do have a kind heart after all (PERASAN GILA!).

So, there you go. That is all I have to say for this Friday.
Oh, wait. NO THAT'S NOT IT.

I freaking need new bands in my mp3. I know you gals have a superb taste in music, unlike me who listens to a mixture of acoustics, post-rock and-on occasion-pop rock. Yeah. I think I need some happy tunes you know because mine are tad slow and as my dad noted to my brother "too jiwang". So, if you could, can you just drop a few suggestions in the comments or just email the list to me. Merci beacoup! Je l'aimeeeee♥

Cheers, Khadijah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for your challenges! :DDD bring it on sistahh!

Khadijah said...

M,

Hoyeah yeahhhh! xDDD
(buat muka rock)

Anonymous said...

Challenge me! challenge me! HAHAHA (excited lebih)

juyehh said...

i don't know if i'm allowed to comment but gah, what i care xD


i've been listening to The Blood Arm, The Little Ones and Greycoats. my taste is a little funky compared to others but hey i think you'd like em :)

Khadijah said...

Ultimate Machine,

Awwwwwwww. Haha. Sabare wehhhh :D

Ultimate Sakai,

Oh. Keewwwwwwwl. Thanks for suggesting them<3