hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Relax, ku-ku-ku-choo.

Good job girls! I enjoyed your Boomdeyada challenge responds. Blew me away. We probably should do a Traveling Journal version. Add more choruses! Zara and Aisyah H can play the guitars. Dijah on the piano. Esah can sing. And I.. can bang on pots and pans... Haha. I am music talent negative.

Behold, my neighbour and most annoying person: Nadeem RafiqHe might not be my jump-over-your-fence neighbour. But we live in the same town. Wonderful Wangsa Maju. Known him since he was 11. I was 12. Annoyed me then. Annoyed me now. He: Doesn't get when people are serious. Gets on your nerves. Has a very good looking younger brother. Still, a solid guy. I know it's not the recent photo but exceptions Dijah! My camera needs ICU. Hahaha.

Today, I write you a band/singer review. I'll do this every Monday of the 3rd week. Recent band I'm into: ALPHABEATS.
photo via flickr
Alphabeats: Danish Pop band. Very The Ting Ting's. I prefer Alphabeat more.
Their album This Is Alphabeat starts with The Fantastic Six. Synthesizers & 80's retro feel. Follow up, Fascination. Drum beats. And duo harmony. Which the band is very good at. Although I didn't really enjoy how some of their sounds are too repeative. Otherwise, they're solid. You should sample: What Is Happening, Ten Thousand Nights of Thunder & Boyfriend. Their videos are equally as creative. Personal favourites: What Is Happening & Boyfriend.

Listen if you enjoy: The Ting Ting's, The Kills, 80's inspired music.

Mei Monday's.

1 comment:

Khadijah said...

Haha, yeahhh. I've given you the exceptionnn :D