hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

...


so that's me, about 8 years back.

HELLO! I'm Aisyah Pahmi. I am fifteen this year and I play Basketball. I also bake. and I too cry watching Grey's Anatomy. I am probably the bimbo-est and shortest out of the group. and I umm, have no idea what to say anymore. heh :P

I should write something about, .... anything?

okay here goes ;
I am in 3 Azam this year, the first class in my school, which is sort of a bummer for me. well see, I'm a girl, girls are like, always hardworking aren't they? but I guess I take after my brother too much. I hate studying, I don't do homeworks and I play hard. that makes me the only girl that always stand with the boys in the class when all the others pass up their works. so sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to be in the first class. and that I don't think I can put up with the Chineses always stuffing their face in books, also sometimes that, hey, I want to be the top in the class too what? well I probably just should look on the bright side, this year's class has four fans!

maybe I'll be more interesting next week. see ya!


loves, Aisyah Pahmi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! HAHAHAHA chubby-ness is so you! *MIAHAHAHAHHAHA* xDDD

Aisyah Pahmi said...

eh mana ada chubby tuuuu. ahahahaa