hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

saturdays for favour :D

The Aisyah's. Where have you two been? Punishments (?) Please girls, if you can't post inform of us so we can stand it for you via the admin account called The Jrnl. No more missed postings!

Hello weekends. I am this weeks weekend eater. As Aisyah P had suggested, weekends as a free day. Any writer can post. I'm just randomly rambling for today.

Today: Went out to try to find some goods. Plain hoodies. I need more. I might consider the Grey-Michael-Cera-esque in FOS. Damn. Fits me nicely. I still have Red, SeaGreen, DarkBlue to find. Did I mention I really like Michael Cera? :D Saw a pair of black converse-like shoes. Purdy D: I want. Looks like Keyboard fund has to be put on hold.

CNY IS NEXT WEEK!
I'm stoked. I'm going down to Thailand&Penang. Hopefully I can find some hoodies there. I leave on the 27th.

Oh oh, I'm going to Jason Mraz. Got my ticket today. Counter guys are so funny. They told me I'm a good customer. As I brought them exact fare. I'm a nice customer.
Have a great weekend readers!

Mei Monday's turned Saturday's. haha

1 comment:

Farah Rosni said...

no way mei! i definately can't go. damn. haha.