hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Ultimate Machine.

Oi. That's me.

My mind went blank when I tried to think about what to post. Certainly, I would like to talk about me new year's week. It's been a week since ever new year! Hell, lots have been going on. Most, not so kind words shall be unsaid.

What's going on this week: Monday! The 5th of January, Molly Zara (my EOS 400D) is finally one year old! Happy first ever birthday, little one. Picture will be uploaded. Instead (can't wait no longer), here she is! (and me holding it).


This past two days, I've been stationery shopping. Yes, I am a lazy late bum. I don't do school shopping trip before schools open. I do after, which is good (for me at least). Anyways, got into classes. Met/made new friends. First day-- Homework upload. Hooray me! Not. My former class teacher might be transferred. Hoping she will(my oh my). Also, I bought 4 Post-it notes/notas in different shape and colour. I scored big. Headache and utter confusion involve when I got home from school. Can't explain why.

By the way, I did not even introduce myself. Here goes nothing! I'm a huge fan of High School Musicals! I am impossibly in love with Zac Efron. Also, possibly named Zara Suhaimee. Not yet seventeen, going to be one. Going to sit for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia this year. I'm living in Kajang/Bangi. My mother doesn't live with me, for your information. Father's in charge of everything. I have five siblings-- Two big brothers, one half-sister and one half-small brother. Whatever half means. I made resolutions this year and trying to keep 'em for the first time ever. I have babies, Tommy Zara (polaroid), Molly Zara (EOS 400D) and Mary Zara (Ultimate Keyboard). I still have one baby that have no name, will be named soon! I watched way many movies. I have collections of Pokemon deck card. I adore Charlie McDonnell. YouTube is my best friend (sort of). I draw and doodle. I'm in attempt on doing some art this year. I have a best friend named, afz. Finally, I prefer Twilight the book version better.

Also, I read all of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga and in love with her ultimate vision in writing. Now, I'm in the middle of Harry Potter marathon. One of my resolutions, of course. Wish me luck.

I should be doing my homework. Sort-ish of homework, I would say. Need to keep up my grades. School is now my first priority and of course the Internet. I can't be separated from the Internet, I'd die (kidding). But.. Internet me mixed.

Am I too late to wish you a merry new year?


Happy Effin' New Year, the journal buddies.

[ZARA SUHAIMEE is reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.]

No comments: