hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Monday, January 26, 2009

I swear..

I am not obsessed with Michael Cera. I don't want to be. I am just a fan.

I get the Polaroid next month. Ready. Set. Scream. I am stoked. Finally. Even if I don't get a DSLR (not that I still want one). It will do me justice. No name ideas for it yet. My dad considers a new guitar. I agree. He says Yamaha. I also agree. Whatever he fancies. I just want a folk guitar. I want to start playing. It's been delayed for a long time.

This weeks topic: Eclipse!
Not the Stephanie Meyer Vampire series. No, no, no. Today (26th jan) at 5pm, Kuala Lumpur will experience an actual Eclipse! Holy cow. It's been an ambition of mine when I was younger to actually experience an Eclipse. I use to stare at my science book. Hoping an eclipse would happen. Funny when you're younger. Big ambitions. They eventually get crushed. Hmm

This week's music suggestion: Kinagrannis. She should be founded or something. I love her covers in Youtube. She's also so pretty. Talented people make me jealous. I really like cover of Eisley's Trolleywood.

Have a great Chinese New Year everyone! Drive safe on your way home.

Love, Mei Monday's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tic tac love <3

Farah Rosni said...

i love tic tac. but i missed eclipse.