hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

one, two, tiga, GO!

I owe everyone an apology. I haven't done my homework, the picture with the neighbour and watched the telly to know exactly how 'I Love The World' song sounds like. so I'm sorry.

I've been really really extremely busy with school. okay it's like this for this week ; I wake up at 6, go to school, go back home at around 2, go out again for Basketball at 3 and back home at 7 and then I'll have a sleeping difficulty, so I usually sleep at 1 or 2 and wake up again at 6. it sounds ..... fast? I don't know. it's actually dreadful. from the insomnia, I get empty stomach and then I get the anxiety thing. or should I say anxious? it's like how I feel everytime before a Basketball match, or before the gun shot before I run.
so, empty stomach + anxiety = head ache. but thank God, I don't fall asleep in class. phew!
maybe it's going to be like this for weeks, maybe even until March. who knows.


so all I have is, a story. hahhhhhhh

ok, I met this guy. he's like so cute he looks like he's actually a cartoon character.
he ; is outrageously polite for a guy, is amazingly good at Basketball, works for a really long period of time and abandoned his studies just so he could support his family, sings and compose songs (and I've heard his stuff. ee omg best oo!), doesn't wait until three days to call a girl, is truthfully straightforward but he's still really really polite, not rude at all, is SO different from ANYONE I've ever met. especially that -and plus- he's a guy.

so yeah, this guy has really inspired me. inspired, and made me think. like, a lot of things. so I guess he influenced me a lot but he didn't even realise it. so yeah anyway I'm just saying this for me. yeah, it's not like you guys can get anything from reading this post. so, nevermind. I think I'm hyper again due to lack of sleep. I think I'm going to bed, right now, at 9 pm. yes, that sounds great.


see you. loves, aisyahpahmi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's that guy?!?!?!
(curiosity attack!)

M said...

wow. he sounds decent. and decent people are so hard to come by these days.