hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photos invasion:

Girls,

Random picture alert!


My semi-not-so-horrible room. It's almost done. Painted and furniture-d(?). IKEA blessed. But still need to be organized. Parappapapa, I'm lovin' it.




Meet me brother.

Just so you know, me ladies, I am not in maintainable mood/emotion. I careless. I dreamed. I freaked. I got lots going on in my mind. Projects need to be done. Homework and tutoring to go to. Sleeping due. Shipping me off to Australia, I give you my life. And I need new stuff to obsess on. Mei, you know me like to obsess on stuff. Kat, let's dance. Aisyah and Esah, where the hell are you guys?

Feel free to listen to The Manchis on MySpace. Support our local band! (I can't believe I just said that) Hell. Google or search the band on MySpace. Do what you need to do. I tell you, it's beautiful melody and husky voice. I like.

We need more challenges and random stuff to spice things up.

[Off to bed]

6 comments:

Khadijah said...

BAHAHAHA, your brother is hot weh Zara :D

Anonymous said...

zara punya bilik is loooooooove! haha <3

Anonymous said...

Kat: what the.. HAHAHAHA cannot go.
Fna: I know right! (omg perasan) but more pictures soon!

Khadijah said...

Can go punya. HAHAHAH :D

M said...

is your brother single?
haha XD

Anonymous said...

Kat & M: Dem yu gais. HAHAHA xDDD