hello?

Main reason: To be 5 people who share 1 interest. The interest? This journal. Every one of us, we're different. A good sort of different. We have our own beat and we dance to it in our own way. With our differences, we're misfits that fit :D We might be speaking about complications of the heart, the journey of growing up, some fabulous topics (sometimes), being individuals in a sea of clones and any topic we can think of in the future. So here we are: The Traveling Journal. Please like us! We're very likable ;)

Friday, January 2, 2009

of school and introductions

Golly. Finally after a month of planning avec les autres-with the rest-the blog/journal is finally up and ready to be written in! Wow. I'm excited! You know, during the first planning with Zara and Mei, I secretly daydreamed that The Travelling Journal will be a famous blog read by thousands, maybe millions of people on the net. Yeah, I know, "How pathetic of Khadijah to daydream so". But well, I can daydream right? *wink wink*

Anyway......I am Khadijah. Approaching fifteen, an avid daydreamer and one who rambles in imperfect French. I enjoy writing, playing the piano and guitar, drawing and taking photographs. I won't say anything anymore of me because I can go on forever-and, I assure you, you wouldn't want me to do that.

So, seeing as Aisyah has written about fresh changes, I shall have to find something else to write. And so 8 minutes pass as Khadijah scans for a song to listen to and she picks Beirut.

Okay, seeing as school is starting next Monday I thought I'd just, I don't know, talk about it? Haha. Well, as of now I'm sure parents are franticing to buy us our school uniforms, shoes and the whole load of shebang. But well, after the shebang, best friends meet and dish out their holiday stories and enemies meet only to tear each other's eyes out of their sockets. At the end of the day, its the same story: piles of homework, missing pens and another round of school the next day. Isn't school fun? NOT. Lol.

So, I guess I've written enough. See you next week, and for those of you who are still in shcool, may your school year start of with a blast!P.S. svians, I look forward to meeting you next week. And, bon weekend! I think you know what that means ;D

Cheers, Khadijah.

No comments: